domingo, diciembre 06, 2009

WHATS HOT- WHATS NOT

With this post im changing the language of my blog. Since everything i read on the web is written in english i found it more comfortable to write in this language. Hope you enjoy!
WHATS HOT
-Im opening my Etsy shop around February and i found an excellent tutorial about taking professional photos. Cheap and easy! You can watch it here
-Im also trying to declutter my living space. Such a big effort! Ive found BigWardrobe and cant belive I never thought about swapping my old stuff for another things I need.

-I found great looking jewellery on Etsy! This necklace is from Great Barbarian


WHATS NOT

-Struggling with life for extra time.

-Big pain in my neck.

-Little money for summer vacation. Good situation for catching up with my reading!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Prutha Raithatha dijo...

love the necklace...looks like an indian necklace...love it...

and who does struggle with money!! ur not the only one hunny...heheh

http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

follow if u like what u see?

xoxo